top ten coldplay songs



Viva la Vida
1
Viva la Vida
+212When I listen to viva la vida I feel like I'm the king. All the sensations and emotions in this song make you directly enter the song as if you are the king
+56This is the best song I have ever heard! The suspense and the sound of the song just makes it. Coldplay did a very good job making this song. It really makes me feel like I used to rule the world! I absolutely love it!
+8Not only the best coldplay song, but the best song ever, makes me feel amazing. Probably listened to it about a 1000 times though that's not enough.
More comments about Viva la VidaListen to sample
Fix You
2Fix You
+143Come on no. 2 is not enough what the heck man vote for this song and listen to it you will not regret it I promise you all
+103One of the best songs from Coldplay! I love this song! Full of meaning, and it makes me cry! They sang the song like they have something to say, something to prove.. And absolutely love the ending.. Especially at the music video... Where everybody sang the chorus... It really made me cry!
+88This is a wonderful song. It's perfect. Every single person can relate to this song. Really listen, listen to what they are trying to say. Viva la Vida is a great song, but for me this is the best of Coldplay's.
More comments about Fix YouListen to sample
The Scientist
3The Scientist
+92Above and beyond amazing this song reaches to you and makes want to go to sleep and tough the sky and also if you are a guy that really likes to listen to songs that make you calm this is by far the one for you.
+67The emotion in this song is raw and uncensored, it tells an amazing and beautiful story. It's original and calming ; yet there's something in the lyrics that stirs up emotions and memories.
+63Fix you is great too, but you can't beat The Scientist
Listen to sample
Yellow
4Yellow
+83. . . its so emotional, really heart-felt, you can really tell Martin cares more about this song more than any of the others, and most importantly, it kickstarted COLDPLAY - it set the platform for all the other coldplay songs. . .!
+46by far the best song by coldplay... it needs to be at the top...
i bet anyone who listens to it once can leave it... he/she will have to listen it again and again...
+45oh god, I just dont understand how I lived me life up to now without this song just on in the background <3 today me and my friends shared the love and walked around the school singing this and wow I was in heaven. let's be honest here, whoever true song was to was lucky as to have a song like that - it is the themetune to my life <3
Clocks
5Clocks
+68I like how they sang the song. They had a nice and loving tune that almost make me cry. They are my best singers and I will never forget them.
+55a song which has a powerful start and a great ending as well... piano used in a rock song... simply amazing..!
+50Awesome tune and nice and relaxing ! good Lyrics too
Paradise
6Paradise
+128This song rocks man! Stuck in my head since it released! Para-para paradise! 
+111Another really amazing song from coldplay, musically (with the classical and alternative merge - amazing! ) and lyrically. It tells the tale of a little girl who's perception of the world is really quite different from reality. Every time I play this song it just has to be more than once... Or twice... Okay more like five times.

"when she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from he reach
And so she ran away in her sleep
And dreamed of para-para paradise"
+82It opens beautifully with some violin, subtle bass, and awesome highs, and then it's like DaftPunk's website server exploded and that sick bass drop comes in like 'the, the, DUM' and then it's like god's record player... Um... Exploded. A heavenly song to say the least!
Speed of Sound
7Speed of Sound
+48Piano absolutely blows you away in the introduction. Oppose to the other songs made by Coldplay, this song excels at build-up and keeps climax until a dramatic end.
+27Great song.. With amazing lyrics... I'm loving it.. It should be number 1 according to me.. 
+13The song that makes any human fall in love with coldplay, Deserves the number 1 spot in this list.
Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall
8Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall
+31Without a doubt one of the best song they made... Everything is so perfect in this song! Listen to it to understand
+19Amazing solo guitar, Spectacular Chris voice, drums awesome and Guy... Well, a song made from all the band for all their fans. Sounds great and really rhythmic
+14Great song best in my opinion one of my most played song on my ipod
Never heard a better song
Love it
More comments about Every Teardrop Is a WaterfallListen to sample
Violet Hill
9Violet Hill
+44The lyrics in this song are so amazing and deep. "If you love me then won't you let me know" is so powerful.
+23This is coldplays best song because it so different when compared to their usual songs.
+20awesome, unique, addictible. this is the best listen and listen hundreds times.
In My Place
10In My Place
+59I don't think many real fans voted here. They just simply went with the popualair ones.
This song is just amazing.
+28This is one of those songs I go straight to when I feel like I'm stuck in life and have nowhere to go, as if I really were "in my place". The melody and the "oh's" in the chorus are enough to make anyone feel how much the band sympathizes
+25This song made me cry with joy the first time I listened to it. One of the highlights of "A Rush Of Blood To The Head"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Maroon 5 ft Cristina Aguilera - Moves like Jagger

Play game for free